Rotem RLINK One
Rotem's Rlink One (RLink1) unit connects your controller to wherever your office is with long distance RF, simple installation and usage.
The Rlink One provides an effective alternative for situations when connecting the controllers to the communication network via a communication cable is not feasible. Rlink One‘s multiple new features ensure RF signal quality, enable long distance transmission, and greatly simplify installation and setup.
- Operates at frequencies and power levels that do not require a license
- Rlink One can function in multiple roles:
- Signal transmission to and from controllers
- Repeater unit enhancing signal strength
- Testing the network signal during setup or troubleshooting
- Transmission rates (from 1200 to 115K BPS)
- Channel addresses (up to 10)
- Power levels (from 10 mW to 1W)
- Setup configuration maintained in the event of a power failure
- Automatic reconfiguration in case of total signal loss
- Self-tests for low signal levels
- Surge and EMC protection
- Backward compatible
- Supports multiple network topologies
Pricing & Technical Specifications
For pricing and information on the Rotem RLink1 please email email@example.com or call (07) 3829 3242.