Rotem’s Comm-Box supplies complete web access to poultry, swine, and livestock controllers from any device with access to the Cloud, including mobile devices.
Installed as an add-on to the Rotem Communicator, the two units provide a complete service package: Communicator supplies its proven alarms & events functionality while Comm-Box enables remote monitoring & control via the Web & Cloud. The Comm-Box can also be installed as a stand alone unit. From a single computer, tablet, or smartphone you can manage your entire network.
RotemNet Web is the application that provides the software interface to your controllers. In addition to the control and data access, what is notable about RotemNet Web is its flexibility. RotemNet Web's flexibility supports:
- Defining which people can access which groups of farms
- Defining different permission levels for each user (meaning who can perform which functions on the controllers)
- Allowing each user to define how he wants to view the data (for example, in which language)
- Complete control over your farm via a mobile phone or PC
- Consistent look & feel with other Munters applications, including the PC & Tablet View & Platinum Touch
- Overview of your farm activities
- Single user can control multiple farms
Pricing & Technical Specifications
For pricing and information on the Rotem range of products please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3829 3242.