Rotem RDT-5 Alarm and Backup
The Rotem RDT-5 digital thermostat provides highly accurate readings, ensuring that both the Rotem Pro/One Controllers and RBU-27 function according to specifications.
The RDT-5 is a five stage digital thermostat that works in conjunction with controllers or as a stand-alone unit (using its own temperature to activate backup systems).
- Automatic correlation to current growth day and target set point
- Five independent thermostats
- Each stage can be set to backup cooling or heating operations
- Ten point and ten day temperature curve
- Can be programed via Rotem Controllers or directly from the RDT-5 User Interface
- Unit operates independently from the controller, ensuring operations when backup systems are required
- No software needed to run the unit: software is used to configure the unit only
- Comes equipped with built-in power and input protection
- 3 phase failure monitoring
Pricing & Technical Specifications
For pricing and information on the Rotem range of monitors and alarms please email email@example.com or call (07) 3829 3242.