Potters Poultry Avinest Systems
Potters Poultry AVINEST is a comprehensive range of fully automated nests.
Designed for all types of breeders available in standard, XL and flat top AVINEST is a strong and simple nesting systems which is designed for longer life with years of trouble free use.
- Automatic lighting within the nests with dimmer control is standard on all nests.
- The nest floor material, original perforated AstroTurf®, is removable to permit easy end of flock cleaning. The AstroTurf is placed on a strong wire mesh floor, which means that all the muck and dust can fall through, resulting in cleaner eggs and better hatching egg quality.
- The egg collection belts are a strong single 500mm perforated belt. Allowing for quick and easy removal of the eggs from the nest helping better Which either come onto a strong hand collection table or to join a conveyor.
- A choice of front or rear rollaway nests are available, with both of these also available in two-tier format. A number of specialised nests are available for unusual poultry house sizes, with the high capacity single tier, and the half two-tier wall stack formats being very popular.
- Variable speed controls for all egg collection belts
- Large Perforated Astroturf® nest pads to allow all the dust and muck to fall away
- The extra depth of the nest pad allows for higher density stocking
- Nest floors which raise up at night to close the nests
- Interior lights in every nest and on each level, with a time clock and dimmer control, to help attract the hens into the nest
- Single Tier
- Two Tier
- Mobile Hoop House
For pricing and information on the Potters AVINEST System please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3829 3242.