Hired Hand Heater
The Hired Hand heater is a popular forced air heater option for all poultry production.
The Hired Hand heater is a line of direct fired heaters that offer outside mounting.
The Hired Hand heater is sold individually or with an outside mounting kit. Its superior combustion is provided by clean, fresh outside air which ensures healthy and safe heating for your poultry needs. The Hired Hand heater is sold in natural gas or liquid propane models.
- Direct spark models available in 225,000 BTU
- High temp aluminized steel burn chamber
- Side swing door for easy access and maintenance
- Diagnostic lights for troubleshooting ease
- Standard adjustable “Y” heat deflector
- 1/3 HP totally enclosed thermally protected motor with sealed bearings
- Standard “1/2” gas cock installed at gas valve
- Back-up safety sail switch
- High limit safety switch (manual reset)
- On/off toggle switch
- Service-Saver enclosed control box
Pricing & Technical Specifications
For pricing and information on the Hired Hand heater please email email@example.com or call (07) 3829 3242.