Rotem Back Up Units
Rotem’s Backup Units (RBU) provide alarms or backup systems for all types of operations.
Rotem’s Backup Units (RBU) provide alarms or backup systems, ensuring that essential services continue to operate in the event of a controller failure.
The backup units come into play when:
- A general controller failure occurs; in this case the backup system functions at the current operating temperature.
- Sensor temperatures readings are higher than what is set for the thermostat
In both of these situations, the RBU send out alarms and/or takeover basic operations.
- Ensures animal survival in cases of extreme temperatures or power disruptions
- No software required to run ensuring service even in the event of a controller failure
- Unique design provides a greater control in choosing the ventilation method, testing equipment and emergency climate control
The RBU-3A monitors the inside temperature, static pressure, temperature curve, emergency control of fan, heater, alarm, and dialer, sending out an alarm in case of failure.
The RBU-3B provides all of the above services, as well operating heaters and fans in the event of a failure.
The RBU-27 has 27 heavy duty relays, up to five thermostats, and four delay times.The RBU-27 is a five stage backup consisting of two heating stages and three cooling stages. Each stage is powered from its own circuit breaker. LED indicators on the front panel indicate which stages are currently active.
The RBU-27 can be expanded to include up to eight heaters and 16 fans. The unique design provides a greater control in choosing the ventilation method, testing equipment, and emergency climate control (Latch On/Off function).
Pricing & Technical Specifications
For pricing and information on the Rotem range of Backup Units please email email@example.com or call (07) 3829 3242.