Cumberland Chain Feeding System
Proven feeding system for even, low-stress distribution.
Cumberland's direct and belt drive Chain Feeder Systems represent the classic, proven technique for even, low-stress distribution of feed providing equal access of feed to all birds and assuring uniform development.
With the full range of grill patterns, trough designs and connections, suspension and hopper options, Cumberland Chain Feeder Systems can be specifically configured to meet the particular needs of the individual grower and shed layout.
- Troughs are available in two sizes: a smaller design for pullets and a larger trough (with a feed saver lip) for hens
- Grills are available in almost any configuration to control access in any category
- Blue chain
- Corner mechanism mounted on a hardened steel base plate assures smooth chain movement
- Electronic controls
- Mini hoppers
- Direct Drive System
- Hopper extensions and lid assemblies
- Trough connecting sections
For pricing or more information on the Cumberland Chain Feeding System please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3829 3242.