All AAS equipment and spare parts carry a manufactures warranty. Please follow the steps below to claim a warranty.
1. Notify AAS of your intention to claim.
2. Download a Return Authorisation Form, fill it out and fax it to 07 3396 0266, alternatively call us on 07 3396 0166.
3. If replacement items are required at point of claim, goods will be charged and credits raised if claim is approved.
4. Do not discard or attempt to repair the damaged item. For warranty to be honoured faulty goods must be returned to AAS within 21 days of notification to claim or a restocking fee may apply.
5. AAS will evaluate the item upon receiving the goods.
6. Upon manufactures approval AAS will approve or reject the application. In most cases, manufacture faults will be honoured if returned as per AAS's terms and conditions.
7. Credit or replacement goods will be supplied to you by AAS if claim is approved. If the claim is rejected you will be charged for shipping and any charges incurred.