|Please rollover the small images above to see the larger image|
Windows based software package that allows your home computer to communicate with your Hired-Hand control systems to remotely program and adjust settings, maintain a log of vital conditions for your houses for an entire growout, organise operational and financial data and more.
EV-Ware is a Palm® OS based software.
The EV-Ware is a Palm® OS based software that allows access to the Evolution controllers through a handheld PDA It allows users to download data from Evolution controllers. Once the data is downloaded, it can be stored away under user-programmable names. This data can be recalled in the future to quickly and easily reprogram any evolution controller.
Please download the brochure for technical information.
MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Call us on 07 3396 0166 (during normal business hours) or enter your enquiry details below and we'll be in touch.
|TYPE:||Remote monitoring of houses|
|USES:||Broilers, breeders, layers, free-range, organic operations|
Farm Manager Explorer
|Hired Hand Product|
|Request a Quote|
|Farm Manager Software Manual|
FIVE GOOD REASONS - Farm Manager Explorer
1. Continuous monitoring of conditions in houses.
2. Easily program all controllers from a central location.
3. Keep logs of vital conditions for later analysis.
4. Works with a variety of Hired-Hand controls.
5. Supports up to 32 controllers on one network.
FIVE GOOD REASONS - EV-Ware for PDAs
1. Compatible with most Palm OS PDAs
2. Allows efficient and consistent programming of Evolution controllers
3. Synchronise data with desktop PC.
4. Allows users to store multiple program settings.
5. Allows users to download on-board history.