Please rollover the small images above to see the larger image
Unique patent pending 360 degree flooding feature provides a high feed level around the pan making it easily accessible.
As birds grow, and a flooding pan is no longer required, simply winch the feeders off the floor and the feed adjust returns to the preset grow-out position. In the grow-out position the feed volume per pan is reduced, and the feed is delivered to the feeding area, giving easy access to the feed.
Broiler growing – ad-libitum feeding
1 feeding line per 4-5m of house width, i.e.
Number of birds/pan
1.3 – 1.5kg live weight: 60-45 birds/pan
1.8-2.2kg live weight: 45-30 birds/pan
Please download the brochure for more technical information.
MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Call us on 07 3396 0166 (during normal business hours) or enter your enquiry details below and we'll be in touch.
|NAME:||Fluxx Feed Pan|
|TYPE:||Feed pan for broiler growing|
|USES:||Broilers, breeders, layers, free-range, organic & duck operations|
|NOTE:||Four Fluxx models are available:|
|5 Arm Deep Pan|
|5 Arm Shallow Pan|
|14 Arm Deep Pan|
|14 Arm Shallow Pan|
|Big Dutchman Product|
|Request a Quote|
FIVE GOOD REASONS
1. 360o flooding mechanism ensures a high feed level in the pan, by lowering the entire circuit to the floor – ideally suited for day-old chicks..
2. The integrated volume reducer allows for small feed rations, thus ensuring a fast and simultaneous filling of all pans.
3. Circular arrangement of hens around the pan feeds 60% more birds per running meter than a linear trough.
4. Height and width of the feeding space can be adjusted to the hen’s growth. .
5. Elevated feed channel and rotateable pan gives freedom of movement for the birds and easy for cleaning.
|FEED PAN SYSTEM - AUGERMATIC
System consists of: