It offers a variety of components to suit a wide range of installation needs; components include: colour variety, available rain cover, fan couplings, dual extension sections and water discharge couplings, use as below-floor ventilation.
The CL 600 exhaust air chimney available from Big Dutchman has an ideal aerodynamic shape and thus allows for optimum ventilation conditions.
The chimney (Ø 650 mm) is made of polypropylene, has a smooth, dirt-repelling surface and is insensitive to sunlight and frost. The chimney can easily be cleaned with a high-pressure cleaning system.
The labyrinth seal between the roof duct and the roof sheet ensure that the construction remains watertight. Additional sealing material is not required.
The self-supporting construction renders supplementary
In addition to different standard roof sheet profiles we can also deliver customised profiles if a sample (1.2 x 1.2 m) is provided. The ridge-installed chimney is available as smooth version only.
The entire CL 600 series is patented.
Please download the brochure for technical information.
MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Call us on 07 3396 0166 (during normal business hours) or enter your enquiry details below and we'll be in touch.
|TYPE:||Exhaust air chimney for ventilation|
|USES:||Broilers, breeders, layers, free-range, organic operations|
|Big Dutchman Product|
|Request a Quote|
FIVE GOOD REASONS
1. Labyrinth seal between roof duct and roof sheet prevents water from entering into the roof area.
2. Exhaust air cone increases the exhaust air rate (Venturi effect) and keeps away most of the rain.
3. Roof duct for the connection between cone and roof sheet.
4. Built-in fan ensures an optimum ratio between pressure.
5. Specially-shaped suction head for increased